16 Days of Activism: Take Action!
We are right in the midst of the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence!
Today is the 11th day out of the 16 days dedicated to the fight for awareness and action against gender-based violence. Along with our media campaigns, The CCARNYC has been posting petitions for each of the 16 days in order to create opportunities for you to get involved in making a difference, and TAKE ACTION!
Haven’t seen these petitions? Don’t feel like going to our facebook or twitter page? That’s alright. We have all of the petitions that we’ve complied for the 16 Days of Activism right here! Take a moment to choose the ones that speak to you, or, if you have the time, take them all!
- Petition: Help Bring Back Over 200 Missing Nigerian Girls
- Petition: Insist that Comic Con Create A Thorough Harassment Policy
- Petition: Mothers Justice Movement: Equal Justice in Courts
- Petition: Create a Central National Registry for Military Sex Offenders
- Petition: Create a Gender Crimes Unit in the Police Service
- Petition: Pass the New York Women’s Equality Agenda
- Petition: End The Violence: Commit to a National Plan on Gender-Based Violence
- Petition: Hold Accountable Colleges That Refuse to Protect Survivors of Sexual Violence
- Petition: Walk Free – Help End Domestic Slavery
- Petition: Pass “Sierra’s Law” to Help End Teen Dating Violence in South Carolina
- Petition: Stop Violence Against Women and Girls
- Petition: Join the Fight to Protect Children from Online Sex Trafficking
- Petition: The NFL Should Run an Anti-Sex Trafficking PSA During the Superbowl
- Petition: Tell These Girls in the Eastern Congo You Believe in Them
- Petition: Take Action Now – Amnesty International USA
- Petition: Peace Starts With Me: A Pledge Against Violence